Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Easter Seals Audiologist Honored with Award
Annette A. Burton, Au.D, (left) the Director of the Easter Seals Centers for Better Hearing, received national recognition from the American Academy of Audiology for her significant contributions to the profession of Audiology. The 2012 Presidential Award was presented to Dr. Burton during the association’s recent national convention in Boston.
With over 25 years of experience as an Audiologist, Dr. Burton has directed the program at Easter Seals since 1996. Easter Seals Centers for Better Hearing has offices in Waterbury, Southbury, and Meriden, and provides a full range of diagnostic audiology and high quality state of the art, hearing aids for persons of all ages and income levels.