Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Fulton Park Spring Clean-Up, April 29
The Fulton Park Spring Clean-Up will be held on April 29, 2012 from 11:00 A.M.-3:00 P.M. Some important things that you must know and what we need are the following:
1. At least 10 tables;
2. At least 10 folding chairs;
3. May need charcoal grills;
4. At least 10 coolers;
5. At least 6 wheelbarrows;
6. As many Loppers(hand clipping tool);
7. items for the fundraiser: email Debbie Cronin at <firstname.lastname@example.org> with donations;
8. We have 4 foremen, we need at least 4 more who will stay from 11:00-3:00 or have a replacement foreman to cover the remaining time. Foremen will bring cell phones to communicate with the front table;
9. All the hand tools you can bring with you-please be sure you name is on each tool;
10. Any other items that you feel will be useful at the clean-up.
We will supply work gloves for all. We will have SHARPS containers. We will have a first aid kit-if you wish to bring more kits-please do.
Please wear long sleeve shirts and long pants and boots to protect yourself.
The Park Department will be there at the clean-up on April 29th to assist us.
When you come to the CLEAN-UP, please sign in at the main table so you may be assigned to the appropriate area or for a task that you may be able to do.
HOCC will provide Kosher hotdogs, chips soda and bottled water for the clean-up volunteers.