Community Bulletin Board
- 'Brass Valley: Made in America' Exhibit
- IMTI Installs Solar Panel System
- Local Senators support Firefighter Fundraiser
- Sacred Heart H.S. Names Top Students
- Summer Exhibits at the Mattatuck Museum
- Connecticut Museum Open House Day~June 8
- Waterbury Health Care Council Awards
- NAMI announces T-Shirt Contest Winner
- Dolce Fundraiser for Cardiology Center, 6/29
- StayWell Receives Patient-Centered Certification
- American Jazz at Museum’s 1st Thursday
- Palace Theater's 2013-14 Broadway Series
Middlebury Republicans Back Wilson Foley
The Middlebury Republican Town Committee gave its unanimous endorsement to businesswoman Lisa Wilson Foley for the 5th Congressional District at its April 10th meeting.
"The single biggest issue heading into this election is economic recovery and job growth. As a successful businesswoman Lisa has direct experience in creating jobs and understands what it takes to put Americans back to work," said RTC Chairman Geoff Stowell. "Lisa is deeply rooted in her core values and strong Republican ideals. She is committed to bringing fiscal responsibility and principled leadership back to Washington. Lisa is exactly what Connecticut needs and is the clear choice to win back the 5th District."
Middlebury is the second RTC this week to throw its support behind the campaign as Lisa's momentum continues to build leading up to the May 18 Republican Convention. The Danbury RTC endorsed Lisa earlier this week. Click here to view the release in case you missed it.
"I am pleased and humbled to have earned the support of the Middlebury RTC," said Wilson Foley. "Republicans in the 5th District are hungry to nominate a candidate who knows how to create jobs, meet a payroll, and will have the courage to make the tough decisions to get America headed in the right direction. I hope to bring that real life experience to Washington and be the voice for the people of this district."