Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Dinner & Bake Sale Fundraiser for Granville Academy Feb. 18th
Proceeds from this annual fundraising effort help support youth attending the National Society of Blacks in Engineering Conference in Pittsburgh, PA and the college and historical tour.
For tickets to the February 18th event, please contact Vicki Copeland (203) 525-0878, Maurice Mosley (203) 598-4101, or Norma Taylor-Preston (203) 417-5949.
Dinners will include ziti with meatball or sausage, and a side salad; ticket price is $7.00. You will be able to dine in our take out at the Goodwill Lodge of Elks, 238 North Elm Street, Waterbury.