Community Bulletin Board
- 'Brass Valley: Made in America' Exhibit
- IMTI Installs Solar Panel System
- Local Senators support Firefighter Fundraiser
- Sacred Heart H.S. Names Top Students
- Summer Exhibits at the Mattatuck Museum
- Connecticut Museum Open House Day~June 8
- Waterbury Health Care Council Awards
- NAMI announces T-Shirt Contest Winner
- Dolce Fundraiser for Cardiology Center, 6/29
- StayWell Receives Patient-Centered Certification
- American Jazz at Museum’s 1st Thursday
- Palace Theater's 2013-14 Broadway Series
Larry Butler Gets Silver Eagle Award
State Representative Larry B. Butler (D-Waterbury) was recently honored by the Connecticut United Supreme Council, A.A.S.R. Prince Hall Affiliation for “Sterling Service in the Uplift of Humanity”. Rep. Butler was given their Silver Eagle Award, which is presented to people that have made significant contributions in their communities.
The association honored Rep. Butler and others at its second annual Awards Dinner Nov. 19 at the Hartford Plaza Hotel in East Hartford. State Supreme Court Justice Lubbie Harper gave the keynote address and James Gatling PhD made the presentation of the award to Rep. Butler.