Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Stone Academy Offers Fast Track Training
Stone Academy was recently approved by the State of Connecticut Department of Education to offer fast-track, one-to-one training in administrative medical/dental office, clerical/administrative office support, customer service/office skills, receptionist and small business bookkeeping. The new, 11-week, 176-hour training features a 1:1 student/teacher ratio and is customized to meet each student's schedule. The new training is now available at Stone Academy campuses located at 101 Pierpoint Road in Waterbury and 560 Saw Mill Road in West Haven.
"We're delighted to add these programs to our growing course offerings at Stone Academy," says Joseph Bierbaum, Corporate Admissions and Marketing Director, "because one-on-one training helps residents with special challenges to get the attention and education they need to rebuild their lives." For details, please call toll-free 1-800-585-1315 or visit www.StoneAcademy.com.