Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Naugatuck Historical Society, December Events
The Naugatuck Historical Society has confirmed their list of events for December, some of them I have already given to you, but here they are again. If you would like some more information on putting a story together or need photos, I can be reached at email@example.com or my cell is 203 218 5349. All of our events are held at the Museum and are open to families.
December 1, 6-8 pm, First Thursdays
Enjoy the sites and sounds of the holidays with a special youth Bell Choir presentation at 6:30pm. Admission is free for members or $2 for non-members.
December 4, 9-4 pm, Trains, Trains, Trains
Explore the world of model trains with Valley Ho Trak, CT’s premier model train club. They will have a massive display set up for your enjoyment. Bring the family, $5 a person, 5 and under free, $15 per family.
December 10, 11 am, Collette’s Crafts
Discover the taste and tradition of Santa Lucia Day in Sweden. Learn about the history of this special custom and make your own crown. Registration recommended, $2 a child