Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Naugatuck Students Document Life In High School
A documentary made by Naugatuck High School journalism students explores the lives of high school students as they navigate their day through school. It explores the issues they deal with, the problems they face and how the culture of the school is shaped and affected by everyone who works and studies here.
The documentary Life@NHS has been rescheduled to Dec. 7 with a snow date of Dec. 8. It will be shown at 7 p.m. in the Davis Auditorium at NHS. Tickets are $2. Tickets purchased for Nov. 2 will be honored at the door. New tickets can be purchased in school or at the door the night of the showing.