Community Bulletin Board
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
About Don Coppock
Don Coppock was born and raised in San Diego, California. He has worked in ship yards, shovelled snow off roofs and owned a music store in Lake Tahoe, California, and was a commercial salmon fisherman in southeast Alaska in the 1980s where he worked with Observer publisher, John Murray. They recently re-connected on Facebook, and Don has agreed to write a monthly column examining issues facing America with a perspective gleaned from living as an ex-pat 8000 miles away in Thailand.