Community Bulletin Board
- Effort to Make CT a Better Place to Bike/Walk
- Loughran Heads CCF Development
- Waterbury Residents Save on Prescriptions
- $25,000 Grant to Mattatuck Historical Society
- Exchange Club to Host P.R. Specialist
- Easter Seals Aid Fund & Scholarships
- Scholarship Opportunity for High School Seniors
- Legislators Announce Funding for Waterbury
- Opening for 3 Spring Exhibitions at Museum
- Music @ The Matt: Pianist Julian Toha
- Palace Theater's April Events
- Public Hearing to be held for 'Common Core'
About Carl Rosa
Carl Rosa is a life-long resident of Waterbury and in March 2004 he was selected as Main Street Waterbury's first Executive Director. Rosa's responsibilities include working with downtown property owners, merchants, real estate brokers, volunteer committees, city government, neighborhood groups and the Main Street Waterbury board of directors to foster a positive and cohesive approach to achieving goals for downtown Waterbury revitalization.
The Mission of Main Street Waterbury is; to increase the political, physical, and economic value of Downtown Waterbury, Connecticut by means of the full participation, cooperation and collaborative efforts of the local residents, property owners, businesses and all private, public and community groups on a long term basis.
Carl can be reached at 203-757-0701 ext. 302 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org