Community Bulletin Board
- Looking to fill Gas Utility Foreman and Experienced Operator and CDL Driver Positions!
- To Kick Off National Poison Prevention Week, Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty Introduces Bill to Prevent Liquid Nicotine Poisoning
- Donate Blood in April for National Volunteer Month
- Jimmy Fund invites local schools to participate in Scooper Schools Program
- Sweet Maria’s Bakery Launches “Cakes for Kids” Initiative, Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- Walk Now for Autism Speaks Kickoff event March 16th
- Mario Pavone to perform Street Songs at Mattatuck Museum
- Spring Break Art Classes at the Mattatuck Museum
- City's Leaders Perform with Shakesperience in Sweets to the Sweet
- SHRINE, High Rollers, and Scorpion Bar Recognized as Leading Nightlife Destinations
- Grief Support Group at Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center
- Hospice Care Volunteers Needed
About Carl Rosa
Carl Rosa is a life-long resident of Waterbury and in March 2004 he was selected as Main Street Waterbury's first Executive Director. Rosa's responsibilities include working with downtown property owners, merchants, real estate brokers, volunteer committees, city government, neighborhood groups and the Main Street Waterbury board of directors to foster a positive and cohesive approach to achieving goals for downtown Waterbury revitalization.
The Mission of Main Street Waterbury is; to increase the political, physical, and economic value of Downtown Waterbury, Connecticut by means of the full participation, cooperation and collaborative efforts of the local residents, property owners, businesses and all private, public and community groups on a long term basis.
Carl can be reached at 203-757-0701 ext. 302 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org