Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Boys & Girls Club Fundraiser September 18th At Ponte Club
The Boys & Girls Club will be holding its 1st Annual Eat, Drink & BE GREAT Event at the Ponte Club on Sunday September 18th from noon-5pm. Tickets to the Event are $35 for adults $15 for kids which includes unlimited hamburgers, hotdogs, soda and beer. There will be raffles and a DJ. Tickets can be purchased at the Club, on our website bgcgwater.org or at the door on the day of the Event.
All money that is raised from the event will go towards the Clubs after school program which runs Monday-Friday from 2-7pm. The Club serves 170+kids a day.