Community Bulletin Board
- Book Signing Supports Sacred Heart
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
The Mattatuck Museum has something for every member of the family! From Museum Educator led activities to crafts you can complete on your own, there is something here for you.
Spring Break Family Days
Tuesday, April 11 & Thursday, April 13
Single-day pass: $5 per child, Two-day pass: $8 per child
Come get ARTSY and celebrate spring with guided art activities inspired by the Museum's exhibitions and permanent collection.
Story Time for Toddlers: An Accordion! What is That?
Wednesday, April 26
$3 per child
Join guest accordionist Mary Tokarski and read a tale that teaches all about accordions!
Teens @ The MATT Theater Workshop
Saturday, April 29
10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Members: $50, Non-members: $60
Hone your theater skills with a workshop presented by Bated Breath Theatre Company
Open during regular Museum hours
Free with regular admission
Come visit the CAMPsite (Children's Art Maker Place) outside of the Orton P. Camp, Jr. History Gallery, where there are many self-guided arts and crafts.