Community Bulletin Board
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
Giacomi Earns Independent Party Endorsement
As reported in today’s Waterbury Republican-American, the Waterbury Independent Party has endorsed Alderman Steve Giacomi’s candidacy for state representative in the 73rd District. With the recently announced endorsement, Mr. Giacomi, a high school Business teacher, will appear on both the Republican and Independent ballot lines on Election Day this November 8th. "I am honored to be endorsed by the Independent Party and will be the voice for those who have been hurt by this administration’s policies. Dan Malloy's Connecticut has ignored the working class people of Waterbury. We need to do better. We need more independent minds at the State Capitol that will stand up to Malloy and his record tax hikes and gimmick-based budgets. I will be a representative for the people and not Hartford insiders.”
The Independent Party is the third-largest political party in Connecticut and has endorsed several candidates across the state this year. Steve Giacomi is running for the seat being currently held by Democrat Jeff Berger, who has held the seat in the General Assembly for the past 16 years.
If you would like more information, please contact campaign chairman Chuck Stango at (203) 597-7132, via email at Giacomi2016@gmail.com or visit www.facebook.com/steveforstate.