Community Bulletin Board
- Love a Lilac
- Improving Air Quality
- What's Happening in Waterbury and Beyond
- TURN to a Historian at the Litchfield Historical Society
- A Night at the Boys and Girls Club
- Call for Hall of Fame Nominations
- President Trump Signs Two Esty-Authored Bills
- Safety Classes at Railroad Museum
- College Scholarship Opportunities
- Take Your Child to the Library Day
- Markley and Zupkus Town Hall Meeting
- Click It Or Ticket Enforced Over Holiday Season
Lou Diamond Phillips Play at Seven Angels
Seven Angels Theatre is thrilled to be presenting the World Premiere of Burning Desire starring Lou Diamond Phillips (La Bamba, Stand and Deliver, and The 33). The equity production will run February 18-March 13. No stranger to the stage, Lou also received a Tony nomination for The King and I. Burning Desire is Directed by Richard Zavaglia.
Burning Desire is a story about The Devil (Lou Diamond Phillips) and a modern day Adam and Eve. He makes them fall in love and then gets his fun by creating havoc in their lives. Will they sell their soul for True Love? Come find out in this World Premiere comedic look at what it means to be in love, when it seems all odds are against you.
Don’t miss the Opening Night Post Show party on Saturday, February 20. Meet the cast and have some great food. Performances run Thursday through Sunday. Evenings at 8 PM with matinees at 2 PM. Tickets range from $38 to $57 depending on day or night of the performance. Doors and their Devil’s Corner Bar open one hour before curtain. For tickets or details about the show, call the Seven Angels Theatre box office at 203-757-4676, go online at sevenangelstheatre.org, or stop in on Plank Road in Waterbury. Free Parking. It's only minutes off I-84.