Community Bulletin Board
- Book Signing Supports Sacred Heart
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
Financial Aid Night
The Silas Bronson Library is hosting a Financial Aid Night for students and parents on Wednesday, January 27, 6 to 7:45 p.m. Information about financial aid, scholarships, application deadlines, and internet resources will be presented by The American Savings Foundation and The Connecticut Community Foundation.
The Silas Bronson Library is the public library of the City of Waterbury. Located at 267 Grand Street, the Library is open Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.; and Saturdays from Labor Day to Memorial Day, 9 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. For more information, please visit www.bronsonlibrary.org.