Community Bulletin Board
- Book Signing Supports Sacred Heart
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
Noujaim announces June as Myasthenia Gravis Month
State Representative Selim Noujaim (R-74), announced a press conference in advance of June being designated Myasthenia Gravis Month in Connecticut.
“Many of you may be aware that my daughter Bridget was diagnosed with this illness at the young age of nineteen,” Rep. Noujaim said. “Her illness has changed our lives forever, yet has taught us to appreciate the value of family and the support we receive from and we provide to our community and our neighbors.”
On behalf of the Board of Directors of the Nutmeg Chapter of the MG Foundation whose members are affected by this disease, and who will be in attendance, I wish to invite you to join us for a brief press conference at 10 AM on Tuesday, May 6, 2014 in Room 1 D of the Legislative Office Building (LOB).
Governor Malloy has designated June as Myasthenia Gravis month in Connecticut, and for that reason he has issued a proclamation highlighting the impact of this debilitating disease.
Your attendance will be greatly appreciated.
This event is free and open to the public.
For more information, please visit the Myasthenia Gravis Foundation at: http://www.myasthenia.org/