Community Bulletin Board
- A.L. Davroe Book-signing
- Hartley on Manufacturing
- Easter Bunny Express
- Love a Lilac
- Improving Air Quality
- What's Happening in Waterbury and Beyond
- TURN to a Historian at the Litchfield Historical Society
- A Night at the Boys and Girls Club
- Call for Hall of Fame Nominations
- President Trump Signs Two Esty-Authored Bills
- Safety Classes at Railroad Museum
- College Scholarship Opportunities
Kaynor Tech Certified by Nat'l Institute
Tom Kenyon, Ed Drapatin and Dave Telesca from Kaynor Tech High School, look on as Rep. Selim Noujaim presents a National Institute of Metalworking Skills certification to the Manufacturing Technology Department of Kaynor Technical High School during a meeting of the Smaller Manufacturers Association held at Waterbury's Career Academy School.
Rep. Selim Noujaim presented the National Institute of Metalworking Skills certification to the Manufacturing Technology Department of Kaynor Technical High School during an educational roundtable meeting of the Smaller Manufacturers Association (SMA) held at Waterbury’s Career Academy School on Monday, February 10, 2014.