Community Bulletin Board
- Upcoming Events Benefit 'Jane Doe No More'
- Sustainable, Edible Crops Sale at NVCC
- O'Shaughnessy to Speak in Woodbury~April 27
- 'Memory Through Art' @ The MATT
- ABWA Meeting & Networking ~ May 5th
- Riverhouse Café @ The MATT Opens
- New Comedy by Local Theater Group
- Elizabeth Esty Works to Prohibit e-cigarette Ads
- Half Marathon & 5K for Local Charities
- 'Energize CT' Announces Student Contest
- Palace Theater Announces May Events
- Workshop on Container Gardening at Library
UNICO to hold Italian Corned Beef Dinner
The Waterbury Chapter of UNICO National will hold their Annual "Charlie Lanza Memorial" Italian Corned Beef Dinner on Wednesday, March 6th at LaBella Vista located at the Pontelandolfo Club on Farmwood Road in Waterbury. Doors open at 5:00pm with last serving at 7:30pm. Menu includes Corned Beef, Cabbage, Potatoes, Carrots, Italian Bread and Pasta e Fagioli. Ticket price is $15.00 per adult and $10.00 for children under age 12. Cash Bar and Zeppole for sale. All proceeds benefit local scholarships and projects. Limited tickets will be available at the door. Contact Francine Nido at 203.510.0276 or Don Mancuso at 203.910.3437 for tickets or more information.