Community Bulletin Board
- Habitat for Humanity Announces New Director
- Food Network Winners Champion 'Dora's Hope'
- Miracle on 34th Street at Thomaston Opera House
- “Click It Or Ticket” for Seat Belt Use
- New Opportunities Inc. Toy Drive
- Palace Theater Announces December Shows
- Dr. Lavoie Speaks at Forman School
- NVCC Nursing Class Earns Top Marks
- Discovery Friday at Barnes & Noble
- Students Learn from 'Iron Chef' Competition
- Area Resident on 'Gift of Adoption' Nat'l Board
- Swedish Music and Culture at Gunn Library
UNICO to hold Italian Corned Beef Dinner
The Waterbury Chapter of UNICO National will hold their Annual "Charlie Lanza Memorial" Italian Corned Beef Dinner on Wednesday, March 6th at LaBella Vista located at the Pontelandolfo Club on Farmwood Road in Waterbury. Doors open at 5:00pm with last serving at 7:30pm. Menu includes Corned Beef, Cabbage, Potatoes, Carrots, Italian Bread and Pasta e Fagioli. Ticket price is $15.00 per adult and $10.00 for children under age 12. Cash Bar and Zeppole for sale. All proceeds benefit local scholarships and projects. Limited tickets will be available at the door. Contact Francine Nido at 203.510.0276 or Don Mancuso at 203.910.3437 for tickets or more information.