Community Bulletin Board
- Looking to fill Gas Utility Foreman and Experienced Operator and CDL Driver Positions!
- To Kick Off National Poison Prevention Week, Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty Introduces Bill to Prevent Liquid Nicotine Poisoning
- Donate Blood in April for National Volunteer Month
- Jimmy Fund invites local schools to participate in Scooper Schools Program
- Sweet Maria’s Bakery Launches “Cakes for Kids” Initiative, Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- Walk Now for Autism Speaks Kickoff event March 16th
- Mario Pavone to perform Street Songs at Mattatuck Museum
- Spring Break Art Classes at the Mattatuck Museum
- City's Leaders Perform with Shakesperience in Sweets to the Sweet
- SHRINE, High Rollers, and Scorpion Bar Recognized as Leading Nightlife Destinations
- Grief Support Group at Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center
- Hospice Care Volunteers Needed
UNICO to hold Italian Corned Beef Dinner
The Waterbury Chapter of UNICO National will hold their Annual "Charlie Lanza Memorial" Italian Corned Beef Dinner on Wednesday, March 6th at LaBella Vista located at the Pontelandolfo Club on Farmwood Road in Waterbury. Doors open at 5:00pm with last serving at 7:30pm. Menu includes Corned Beef, Cabbage, Potatoes, Carrots, Italian Bread and Pasta e Fagioli. Ticket price is $15.00 per adult and $10.00 for children under age 12. Cash Bar and Zeppole for sale. All proceeds benefit local scholarships and projects. Limited tickets will be available at the door. Contact Francine Nido at 203.510.0276 or Don Mancuso at 203.910.3437 for tickets or more information.