Community Bulletin Board
- Click It Or Ticket!
- Grants for Kaynor Tech
- Red Carpet Exhibitions @ The Mattatuck Museum
- Get The Facts About Ebola at Saint Mary's Hospital
- Waterbury Branch of Metro North Rail Gets On Track
- Verizon's Holiday Food Drive
- CT News Anchor Book Signing at Barnes & Noble
- A Christmas Carol
- Children's Thanksgiving Dinner
- Sen. Hartley Receives Perfect Score from Conservationists
- Free Concert for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Sisters to Sisters Book Club Meets Sept. 8
UNICO to hold Italian Corned Beef Dinner
The Waterbury Chapter of UNICO National will hold their Annual "Charlie Lanza Memorial" Italian Corned Beef Dinner on Wednesday, March 6th at LaBella Vista located at the Pontelandolfo Club on Farmwood Road in Waterbury. Doors open at 5:00pm with last serving at 7:30pm. Menu includes Corned Beef, Cabbage, Potatoes, Carrots, Italian Bread and Pasta e Fagioli. Ticket price is $15.00 per adult and $10.00 for children under age 12. Cash Bar and Zeppole for sale. All proceeds benefit local scholarships and projects. Limited tickets will be available at the door. Contact Francine Nido at 203.510.0276 or Don Mancuso at 203.910.3437 for tickets or more information.