Community Bulletin Board
- Elizabeth Richard, Inc. Opening in Woodbury Saturday
- Book Talk and Book Fair with Talk Show Host Kara Sundlun
- Old State House Explores CT Slave Trade Involvement
- Hundreds Walk for Stronger Babies at Quassy
- Acts 4 Ministry Acquires Box Truck Through Ion Bank Grant
- Indoor Farmers' Market in Litchfield
- Conference about Preventing School Violence at Post University
- ACTS 4 MINISTRY Board Welcomes 3 New Members
- Agriculture in Waterbury?
- Waterbury Green to Be Wired for WiFi
- Gas Utility Foreman and Experienced Operator and CDL Driver
- Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty Introduces Bill to Prevent Liquid Nicotine Poisoning
UNICO to hold Italian Corned Beef Dinner
The Waterbury Chapter of UNICO National will hold their Annual "Charlie Lanza Memorial" Italian Corned Beef Dinner on Wednesday, March 6th at LaBella Vista located at the Pontelandolfo Club on Farmwood Road in Waterbury. Doors open at 5:00pm with last serving at 7:30pm. Menu includes Corned Beef, Cabbage, Potatoes, Carrots, Italian Bread and Pasta e Fagioli. Ticket price is $15.00 per adult and $10.00 for children under age 12. Cash Bar and Zeppole for sale. All proceeds benefit local scholarships and projects. Limited tickets will be available at the door. Contact Francine Nido at 203.510.0276 or Don Mancuso at 203.910.3437 for tickets or more information.