Community Bulletin Board
- Jimmy Fund invites local schools to participate in Scooper Schools Program
- Sweet Maria’s Bakery Launches “Cakes for Kids” Initiative, Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- Walk Now for Autism Speaks Kickoff event March 16th
- Mario Pavone to perform Street Songs at Mattatuck Museum
- Spring Break Art Classes at the Mattatuck Museum
- City's Leaders Perform with Shakesperience in Sweets to the Sweet
- SHRINE, High Rollers, and Scorpion Bar Recognized as Leading Nightlife Destinations
- Grief Support Group at Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center
- Hospice Care Volunteers Needed
- 25th Anniversary of the Rivera Memorial Foundation Scholarship Awards Banquet
- Dog Listener coming to Silas Bronson February 21st
- The Wildest Opens TONIGHT at Seven Angels Theatre
D'Amelio, Hartley & Kane to hold Office Hours
State Representative Tony D’Amelio (R-71) and State Senators Joan Hartley (D-15) and Rob Kane (R-32) look forward to meeting with constituents on Tuesday, March 5th during office hours at the Shepardson Community Center from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The legislators invite constituents to share concerns and ideas and ask questions. They’ll provide information about the last legislative session as well as the current one.
For information on the session call Rep. D’Amelio at 800-842-1422; Sen. Kane at 800-842-1421 or Sen. Hartley at 800-842-1420
D’Amelio represents the 71st district covering Waterbury and Middlebury
Hartley represents the 15th district of Waterbury, Middlebury and Naugatuck.
Kane represents the 32nd district of Bethlehem, Bridgewater, Middlebury, Oxford, Seymour, Southbury, Roxbury, Washington, Watertown, Woodbury