Community Bulletin Board
- Book Talk and Book Fair with Talk Show Host Kara Sundlun
- Old State House Explores CT Slave Trade Involvement
- Hundreds Walk for Stronger Babies at Quassy
- Acts 4 Ministry Acquires Box Truck Through Ion Bank Grant
- Indoor Farmers' Market in Litchfield
- Conference about Preventing School Violence at Post University
- ACTS 4 MINISTRY Board Welcomes 3 New Members
- Agriculture in Waterbury?
- Waterbury Green to Be Wired for WiFi
- Gas Utility Foreman and Experienced Operator and CDL Driver
- Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty Introduces Bill to Prevent Liquid Nicotine Poisoning
- Donate Blood in April for National Volunteer Month
D'Amelio, Hartley & Kane to hold Office Hours
State Representative Tony D’Amelio (R-71) and State Senators Joan Hartley (D-15) and Rob Kane (R-32) look forward to meeting with constituents on Tuesday, March 5th during office hours at the Shepardson Community Center from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The legislators invite constituents to share concerns and ideas and ask questions. They’ll provide information about the last legislative session as well as the current one.
For information on the session call Rep. D’Amelio at 800-842-1422; Sen. Kane at 800-842-1421 or Sen. Hartley at 800-842-1420
D’Amelio represents the 71st district covering Waterbury and Middlebury
Hartley represents the 15th district of Waterbury, Middlebury and Naugatuck.
Kane represents the 32nd district of Bethlehem, Bridgewater, Middlebury, Oxford, Seymour, Southbury, Roxbury, Washington, Watertown, Woodbury