Community Bulletin Board
- Opioid Forum 9/26
- Literacy Volunteers Recruitment Event
- Giacomi Earns Independent Party Endorsement
- Free Autism Education Forum
- Metro North Riders Deserve Better
- Greater Waterbury Restaurant Week
- New England Brewing Co Beer Dinner
- Let It Be at The Palace
- Independent Party Nominates Lessard for State Rep in 75th
- Hurry Down Gunntown
- Legislative Dinner on March 14th
- 2016 Travelers Walk MS
D'Amelio, Hartley & Kane to hold Office Hours
State Representative Tony D’Amelio (R-71) and State Senators Joan Hartley (D-15) and Rob Kane (R-32) look forward to meeting with constituents on Tuesday, March 5th during office hours at the Shepardson Community Center from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The legislators invite constituents to share concerns and ideas and ask questions. They’ll provide information about the last legislative session as well as the current one.
For information on the session call Rep. D’Amelio at 800-842-1422; Sen. Kane at 800-842-1421 or Sen. Hartley at 800-842-1420
D’Amelio represents the 71st district covering Waterbury and Middlebury
Hartley represents the 15th district of Waterbury, Middlebury and Naugatuck.
Kane represents the 32nd district of Bethlehem, Bridgewater, Middlebury, Oxford, Seymour, Southbury, Roxbury, Washington, Watertown, Woodbury