Community Bulletin Board
- 'Brass Valley: Made in America' Exhibit
- IMTI Installs Solar Panel System
- Local Senators support Firefighter Fundraiser
- Sacred Heart H.S. Names Top Students
- Summer Exhibits at the Mattatuck Museum
- Connecticut Museum Open House Day~June 8
- Waterbury Health Care Council Awards
- NAMI announces T-Shirt Contest Winner
- Dolce Fundraiser for Cardiology Center, 6/29
- StayWell Receives Patient-Centered Certification
- American Jazz at Museum’s 1st Thursday
- Palace Theater's 2013-14 Broadway Series
D'Amelio, Hartley & Kane to hold Office Hours
State Representative Tony D’Amelio (R-71) and State Senators Joan Hartley (D-15) and Rob Kane (R-32) look forward to meeting with constituents on Tuesday, March 5th during office hours at the Shepardson Community Center from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The legislators invite constituents to share concerns and ideas and ask questions. They’ll provide information about the last legislative session as well as the current one.
For information on the session call Rep. D’Amelio at 800-842-1422; Sen. Kane at 800-842-1421 or Sen. Hartley at 800-842-1420
D’Amelio represents the 71st district covering Waterbury and Middlebury
Hartley represents the 15th district of Waterbury, Middlebury and Naugatuck.
Kane represents the 32nd district of Bethlehem, Bridgewater, Middlebury, Oxford, Seymour, Southbury, Roxbury, Washington, Watertown, Woodbury