Community Bulletin Board
- Book Talk and Book Fair with Talk Show Host Kara Sundlun
- Old State House Explores CT Slave Trade Involvement
- Hundreds Walk for Stronger Babies at Quassy
- Acts 4 Ministry Acquires Box Truck Through Ion Bank Grant
- Indoor Farmers' Market in Litchfield
- Conference about Preventing School Violence at Post University
- ACTS 4 MINISTRY Board Welcomes 3 New Members
- Agriculture in Waterbury?
- Waterbury Green to Be Wired for WiFi
- Gas Utility Foreman and Experienced Operator and CDL Driver
- Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty Introduces Bill to Prevent Liquid Nicotine Poisoning
- Donate Blood in April for National Volunteer Month
Child Safety & Abuse Prevention Program
StayWell Health Center’s Nurturing Families Network, along with the Children’s Trust Fund, is sponsoring a presentation on Monday, February 25th at 10 AM. The presentation will be on child safety and abuse prevention, including risk factors, warning signs, and what adults can do to protect children from predators. The presentation will be located at the Salvation Army’s Central P.A.R.K., at 74 Central Avenue in Waterbury. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, please call (203)756-8021, ext. 3604.
StayWell Health Care, Inc. is committed to providing high quality, community health care and social services, including preventive medical, dental, and mental health services to the underserved population of the Greater Waterbury community. StayWell Health Care, Inc. has adopted a comprehensive, community based approach to serving people by providing education, advocacy, and bilingual/bicultural services. All patients are accepted regardless of their ability to pay or insurance status.