Community Bulletin Board
- Click It Or Ticket!
- Grants for Kaynor Tech
- Red Carpet Exhibitions @ The Mattatuck Museum
- Get The Facts About Ebola at Saint Mary's Hospital
- Waterbury Branch of Metro North Rail Gets On Track
- Verizon's Holiday Food Drive
- CT News Anchor Book Signing at Barnes & Noble
- A Christmas Carol
- Children's Thanksgiving Dinner
- Sen. Hartley Receives Perfect Score from Conservationists
- Free Concert for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Sisters to Sisters Book Club Meets Sept. 8
Child Safety & Abuse Prevention Program
StayWell Health Center’s Nurturing Families Network, along with the Children’s Trust Fund, is sponsoring a presentation on Monday, February 25th at 10 AM. The presentation will be on child safety and abuse prevention, including risk factors, warning signs, and what adults can do to protect children from predators. The presentation will be located at the Salvation Army’s Central P.A.R.K., at 74 Central Avenue in Waterbury. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, please call (203)756-8021, ext. 3604.
StayWell Health Care, Inc. is committed to providing high quality, community health care and social services, including preventive medical, dental, and mental health services to the underserved population of the Greater Waterbury community. StayWell Health Care, Inc. has adopted a comprehensive, community based approach to serving people by providing education, advocacy, and bilingual/bicultural services. All patients are accepted regardless of their ability to pay or insurance status.