Community Bulletin Board
- Super Smash Brothers #GameForChange Tournament
- Palace Theater presents Satisfaction
- Birds of Prey at Silas Bronson Library
- Relay for Life Information
- Italian Corned Beef Dinner
- Get Your Disco On at the Palace
- NVCC Hosts College Goal Sunday
- Lou Diamond Phillips Play at Seven Angels
- Financial Aid Night
- Medical Marijuana in Waterbury
- Wine, Cheese and Chocolate Night
- Jane Doe No More Benefit Concert
Child Safety & Abuse Prevention Program
StayWell Health Center’s Nurturing Families Network, along with the Children’s Trust Fund, is sponsoring a presentation on Monday, February 25th at 10 AM. The presentation will be on child safety and abuse prevention, including risk factors, warning signs, and what adults can do to protect children from predators. The presentation will be located at the Salvation Army’s Central P.A.R.K., at 74 Central Avenue in Waterbury. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, please call (203)756-8021, ext. 3604.
StayWell Health Care, Inc. is committed to providing high quality, community health care and social services, including preventive medical, dental, and mental health services to the underserved population of the Greater Waterbury community. StayWell Health Care, Inc. has adopted a comprehensive, community based approach to serving people by providing education, advocacy, and bilingual/bicultural services. All patients are accepted regardless of their ability to pay or insurance status.