Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Child Safety & Abuse Prevention Program
StayWell Health Center’s Nurturing Families Network, along with the Children’s Trust Fund, is sponsoring a presentation on Monday, February 25th at 10 AM. The presentation will be on child safety and abuse prevention, including risk factors, warning signs, and what adults can do to protect children from predators. The presentation will be located at the Salvation Army’s Central P.A.R.K., at 74 Central Avenue in Waterbury. The event is free and open to the public. For more information, please call (203)756-8021, ext. 3604.
StayWell Health Care, Inc. is committed to providing high quality, community health care and social services, including preventive medical, dental, and mental health services to the underserved population of the Greater Waterbury community. StayWell Health Care, Inc. has adopted a comprehensive, community based approach to serving people by providing education, advocacy, and bilingual/bicultural services. All patients are accepted regardless of their ability to pay or insurance status.