Community Bulletin Board
- Love a Lilac
- Improving Air Quality
- What's Happening in Waterbury and Beyond
- TURN to a Historian at the Litchfield Historical Society
- A Night at the Boys and Girls Club
- Call for Hall of Fame Nominations
- President Trump Signs Two Esty-Authored Bills
- Safety Classes at Railroad Museum
- College Scholarship Opportunities
- Take Your Child to the Library Day
- Markley and Zupkus Town Hall Meeting
- Click It Or Ticket Enforced Over Holiday Season
Murphy To Host Job Fair at NVCC October 26th
Congressman Chris Murphy’s office will host a career workshop at Naugatuck Valley Community College in Waterbury on Fri., Oct. 26 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Approximately 25 companies are expected to attend looking to fill full- and part-time positions for a range of fields and skill levels. Job seekers of all kinds – those currently unemployed or returning to the workforce as well as those with jobs who are looking to make a change– are welcome and encouraged to attend.
WHAT: Naugatuck Valley Community College Jobs Fair Hosted by Congressman Chris Murphy
WHEN: Friday, Oct. 26 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
WHERE: NVCC Café West and 5th Floor Walkway
750 Chase Parkway, Waterbury
WHO: Ability Beyond Disability, Albertus Magnus College, Army Strong Community Center, Avon Products Incorporated, Axa Advisors LLC, Boys and Girls Club of Greater Waterbury, ComForCare Home Care Services, State of Connecticut Department of Labor, Home Depot, Infinistaff, Macy’s Logistics and Operations, Naugatuck Valley Community College, new England Tractor Trailer Training School, New York Life Insurance Company, Northwestern Mutual Finance Network, Orkin Pest Control, Precision Pipeline Solutions, Primerica, Rand-Whitney Container LLC, Rich Products, State of Connecticut Department of Administrative Services, Task Medical Staffing, The Barden Corporation, Waterbury AmeriCorps, Wells Fargo Company.