Community Bulletin Board
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
Murphy To Host Job Fair at NVCC October 26th
Congressman Chris Murphy’s office will host a career workshop at Naugatuck Valley Community College in Waterbury on Fri., Oct. 26 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Approximately 25 companies are expected to attend looking to fill full- and part-time positions for a range of fields and skill levels. Job seekers of all kinds – those currently unemployed or returning to the workforce as well as those with jobs who are looking to make a change– are welcome and encouraged to attend.
WHAT: Naugatuck Valley Community College Jobs Fair Hosted by Congressman Chris Murphy
WHEN: Friday, Oct. 26 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
WHERE: NVCC Café West and 5th Floor Walkway
750 Chase Parkway, Waterbury
WHO: Ability Beyond Disability, Albertus Magnus College, Army Strong Community Center, Avon Products Incorporated, Axa Advisors LLC, Boys and Girls Club of Greater Waterbury, ComForCare Home Care Services, State of Connecticut Department of Labor, Home Depot, Infinistaff, Macy’s Logistics and Operations, Naugatuck Valley Community College, new England Tractor Trailer Training School, New York Life Insurance Company, Northwestern Mutual Finance Network, Orkin Pest Control, Precision Pipeline Solutions, Primerica, Rand-Whitney Container LLC, Rich Products, State of Connecticut Department of Administrative Services, Task Medical Staffing, The Barden Corporation, Waterbury AmeriCorps, Wells Fargo Company.