Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Bridal Open House & Food Tasting, Oct. 28
LA BELLA VISTA BRIDAL OPEN HOUSE & FOOD TASTING
Sunday, October 28, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., $5/person admission
La Bella Vista’s fine catering at the Ponte Club at 380 Farmwood Road in Waterbury will host a Bridal Open House & Food Tasting showcasing their preferred professionals including:
Flore Fine Flowers; Gallery of Flowers by Phil; Power Station Events; O’Rourke & Birch, Inc.; Get The Picture! Studio LLC; Courtyard by Marriott, Waterbury; Alissa Keane Photography; Frosted Couture Cupcakes; TK & Brown Flowers; The Wedding Embassy; Chair Affair; DJ International; Frank C’s Entertainment; San Marino Ristorante; Nino’s Trattoria Restaurant; Timeless Moments Video; Uniquely Yours Photography; Majestic Limousine; Viso Bella Day Spa; Gateway Limousine; Cakes by Donna; Luigi’s Italian Pastry & Wedding Cake Center.
KISS 95.7’s radio personality Prolifik will broadcast live from the Open House from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Door and raffle prizes will include a $1,500 Wedding Giveaway towards a reception of 100 or more guests at the beautiful La Bella Vista.
The cost for the Bridal Open House & Food Tasting is $5/person. For easy walk-in, pre-register by calling 203-527-4006. For more information, visit www.LaBellaVistaCatering.com.