Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
StayWell Has New Logo
StayWell, has changed their look. They have been the Greater Waterbury area's community health center for 40 years, and recently refreshed their logo.
StayWell serves over 20,500 unduplicated patients, with over 83,000 annual visits. They provide primary care for all ages, dental care, women's health services, adult behavioral health, specialty care services, and community programs. StayWell is proud to meet and exceed national community health center clinical quality measures. They express hope that their new polished appearance will remind the community of the amount of professionalism and care that they put into everything they do.