Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
CJR Golf Benefit Raises $63,000 to Help Youth
Chairman Robert Phelan and Founding Chairman Gregory Oneglia have announced that the 2012 CJR Invitational raised $63,000 in net proceeds.
With this year's funds, the CJR Invitational has netted nearly $1.1 million since it was established in 1996 as a benefit for the Connecticut Junior Republic (CJR).
More than 250 golf participants, sponsors and volunteers contributed to the success of the 2012 event, which was held on a picture-perfect day in June.
All funds raised benefit the more than 1,300 boys, girls and families served annually by the Junior Republic.
CJR is a private, charitable organization and helps at-risk, special needs and troubled young people and their families through residential, education and community-based programs in 11 locations throughout Connecticut.
For information about the 2013 CJR Invitational on June 17, please contact the CJR Development Office: (860) 567-9423 x 278, or visit the CJR website: www.ctjuniorrepublic.org