Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Miles for Smiles 2nd Annual 5K Walk/Run
Join us for a day of fun and fitness to raise money for a very special cause. Miles For Smiles, Inc. will host their 2nd Annual 5k Walk/run at Veteran’s Memorial Park in Watertown. Please register on Active.com. $25 for pre-registered participants and $30 the day of the event.
Miles For Smiles, Inc. is a non-profit organization based in Seymour and run by Katie Melko and Mary Stocking. The organization will donate proceeds raised to pay for dental treatments for children in Connecticut who are uninsured or come from low-income homes. Miles For Smiles, Inc. will also provide educational materials to these families.
Volunteers are vital for our event to be a success. To sign up for the walk, visit milesforsmiles5k.net and fill out the form. Please be sure to include your name on all donations raised.
For more information on Miles For Smiles, Inc. or to make a donation email Katie or Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to come out for a fantastic day!