Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Mattatuck Museum September Programs
The museum is opening a new exhibition in the Whittemore Gallery, Art for Everyone: The Federal Art Project in Connecticut, with a reception on September 13 th . Several programs have been planned around our In the Shadow of St. Anne’s exhibit in the Community Gallery including a tour of the exhibit by guest curator Dr. Ruth Glasser and walking and bus tours of Waterbury’s South End. The annual Orton P. Camp lecture will take place on his birthday, September 16 th and the Red Satin Band will be performing music from the Big Band Era at Third Thursday. The Mattatuck is also participating in the Smithsonian Magazine Museum Day Live program – granting free admission to the museum for the day.
In the Shadow of St. Anne’s Exhibit events
Saint Anne’s ChurchOur Lady of Lourdes Church, South Main Street, Waterbury, Connecticut, undated. Collection of the Ladies of Saint Anne Society.
Art for Everyone Opening Reception
Beatrice Cuming, Saturday Night, New London, 1938, Collection of the Lyman Allyn Museum.
Orton P. Camp Lecture
Orton P Camp - WWII
TGI Third Thursday
RedSatinBand-Val and Rufus
Smithsonian Museum Day Live