Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Landmark Event at St. John’s, Washington, CT
Mark your calendars!! The 23 rd Annual Holiday Bazaar will be held on November 30 and December 1, 2012, in the Parish House of St. John’s Church. The Bazaar is a “must go to event” for holiday shopping at the Boutique which features chic accessories for both the well-appointed home and person, antiques and treasures from Litchfield County’s best decorators and attic troves, treats and delicacies from St. John’s Larder, orchids, plants and topiary from The Greenhouse,The Elegant Elephant…and the possibility of spectacular deals on holiday houses, foreign trips and luxury items at the Live and Silent Auctions.
The Preview Party will be held on Friday, November 30 from 6:30 to 9 p.m., and the Bazaar will be open on Saturday, December 1, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tickets for the Preview Party are $100 for Patrons, $50 for Friends, purchased by November 23, and $65 at the door. The Saturday Bazaar and Elegant Elephant is free and open to the public.
For more information, please call St. John’s Episcopal Church at 860-868-2527, visit www.stjohnswashington.org or email email@example.com. St. John’s is located at 78 Green Hill Road (Route 47), Washington, directly opposite the Green.