Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Easter Seals Golf Tournament, Sept. 18
The annual Golf Classic to benefit Easter Seals will be held Tuesday, September 18 at Watertown Golf Club, 246 Guernseytown Rd. Watertown.
The $200 entry covers 18 holes of golf, green fees, cart, continental breakfast, lunch, dinner, and prizes for both men and women. Tee off time 11 a.m.
Proceeds benefit Easter Seals programs and services for infants, children, and adults with disabilities throughout greater Waterbury, central, and northwestern Connecticut.
For more information, or to register call Carolee Kalita at (203) 754-5141, ext. 243 or tournament chair, Bill Harris at 203-756-1259.