Community Bulletin Board
- 'Brass Valley: Made in America' Exhibit
- IMTI Installs Solar Panel System
- Local Senators support Firefighter Fundraiser
- Sacred Heart H.S. Names Top Students
- Summer Exhibits at the Mattatuck Museum
- Connecticut Museum Open House Day~June 8
- Waterbury Health Care Council Awards
- NAMI announces T-Shirt Contest Winner
- Dolce Fundraiser for Cardiology Center, 6/29
- StayWell Receives Patient-Centered Certification
- American Jazz at Museum’s 1st Thursday
- Palace Theater's 2013-14 Broadway Series
Wolcott Fundraiser for Jessica Bedell, July 29
Fundraiser for Jessica Bedell and the Bedell Family hosted by the Wolcott Lions Club, family and friends of Jessica Bedell. Event to help raise funds for 29-year-old Jessica Bedell who has suffered a massive stroke and her family is in need of assistance to offset medical and living expenses.
Fundraiser to be held on Sunday, July 29, 1:00 to 5:00 PM at the Wolcott Lions Club, 245 Wolcott Rd. in Wolcott, and will include food and raffles. Tickets $30/adult, children under 12 free when accompanied by an adult. Contact Marsha Boratynski at 860-621-8670, Debra Borzellino at 203-232-4462, or George Phelan at 203-879-2617.