Community Bulletin Board
- 'Brass Valley: Made in America' Exhibit
- IMTI Installs Solar Panel System
- Local Senators support Firefighter Fundraiser
- Sacred Heart H.S. Names Top Students
- Summer Exhibits at the Mattatuck Museum
- Connecticut Museum Open House Day~June 8
- Waterbury Health Care Council Awards
- NAMI announces T-Shirt Contest Winner
- Dolce Fundraiser for Cardiology Center, 6/29
- StayWell Receives Patient-Centered Certification
- American Jazz at Museum’s 1st Thursday
- Palace Theater's 2013-14 Broadway Series
Music Idol, Morrissey Plays Palace in Oct.
Premier Concerts and Manic Productions proudly present MORRISSEY live in concert in his only Connecticut appearance, Saturday, October 6, at 8p.m. at the Palace Theater in Waterbury. Tickets go on sale Friday, June 22, at 10am. Tickets are $62, $52, and $42, plus service charges, and can be purchased by phone at 203-346-2000, online atwww.palacetheaterct.org, and in person at the box office,100 East Main Street in Waterbury.
Recognized as one of the most prominent artists of his generation and considered an idol for people around the world, Morrissey’s 33-city North American tour kicks off in Boston on October 5, and ends in Atlantic City on December 8. Morrissey will perform greatest hits from his legendary catalog, as well as new unreleased songs, and will be joined by supporting act Kristeen Young.
Deemed byPitchfork as "one of the most singular figures in Western popular culture from the last twenty years," Morrissey’s influence can be seen and felt throughout the music of countless artists, who have noted him as their inspiration. For more information, visit http://true-to-you.net or www.kristeenyoung.com.
About the Palace Theater
The Palace's primary purpose is to revitalize the Greater Waterbury community through the presentation of the performing arts and educational initiatives in collaboration with area cultural and educational institutions. Its mission is to preserve and operate the historic Palace Theater as a performing arts center and community gathering place that provides a focal point of cultural activity and educational outreach for diverse audiences. For more information, visit: www.palacetheaterct.org
The Palace Theater gratefully acknowledges support by: Bank of America, Comcast, Crystal Rock, City of Waterbury, Connecticut Commission on Culture and Tourism, Naugatuck Savings Bank, Republican-American, Waterbury Hospital, Webster Bank, and WTNH/MyTV9. Wtby.