Community Bulletin Board
- 'Brass Valley: Made in America' Exhibit
- IMTI Installs Solar Panel System
- Local Senators support Firefighter Fundraiser
- Sacred Heart H.S. Names Top Students
- Summer Exhibits at the Mattatuck Museum
- Connecticut Museum Open House Day~June 8
- Waterbury Health Care Council Awards
- NAMI announces T-Shirt Contest Winner
- Dolce Fundraiser for Cardiology Center, 6/29
- StayWell Receives Patient-Centered Certification
- American Jazz at Museum’s 1st Thursday
- Palace Theater's 2013-14 Broadway Series
Book Signing & Talk at Bronson Library
Meet Elizabeth Petruccione
Author of You Were Born Fat
Tuesday, July 17th at 6:30 p.m.
Elizabeth Petruccione battled weight challenges for over forty years until she discovered the “Banking Method” of weight control.
After a 93-pound weight loss and years of providing professional weight loss coaching, she has written a common sense guide to weight loss.
The Book Talk and Signing Admission is free: at the Silas Bronson Library, 267 Grand Street, Waterbury