Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
MacDermid Challenge Grant to Match June Contributions
United Way of Greater Waterbury is excited to announce that MacDermid Inc. has offered us an extraordinary opportunity to raise funds, above and beyond our annual campaign, for some of our community's residents in greatest need.
The MacDermid Challenge Grant is a very special and time-limited opportunity. MacDermid Inc. has offered to match, dollar-to-dollar, any funds raised by the Challenge Grant before June 30, 2012. One hundred percent of the funds will be invested in the United Way's basic needs programs that specifically focus on providing emergency food and shelter in our 10-town community.
It is easy to participate in the MacDermid Challenge Grant. Please feel free to call the United Way finance department at (203) 757-9855 to make a pledge or send a check to United Way of Greater Waterbury - Challenge Grant, 60 North Main Street, Waterbury CT 06702.
United Way is very grateful for MacDermid Inc.'s commitment and dedication to the United Way and our community. Today, many families are seeking emergency shelter and in need of food for their families. Your participation in the MacDermid Challenge Grant will help these struggling families in need who are located right here in our surrounding towns.
Thank you for considering a special gift to the MacDermid Inc. Challenge Grant. Together, we can help address some of the most pressing concerns in our 10-town community.