Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Hank the Tank in Thomaston, June 8-17
Experience the exciting sights, smells and sounds of steam on the Naugatuck Railroad! Ride behind a real 80 year old coal-fired steam locomotive, the restored Flagg Coal #75. Advance reservations recommended. Extra displays and activities for children of all ages at Thomaston Station. Adults & Seniors $20 and Children (3-12) $15. Toddlers 2 and under are free. Purchase tickets online www.rmne.org/schedule or by phone 860-283-7245 anytime.
"Hank the Tank Engine" will be our star attraction at this event June 8 – 17, including Father's Day Weekend In addition to riding the train behind a real coal-fired steam engine, we'll have live music on Saturdays & Sundays and fun activities for kids and families.