Community Bulletin Board
- Sisters to Sisters Book Club Meets Sept. 8
- Book Signing by Internationally Known Author
- Business Women's Forum ~ Oct. 10th
- Calling All Poets ~ Sept. 3rd
- 7 Angels Theater Honors Najla Noujaim
- Wesson Energy Receives National Award
- Thomaston Svgs. Bank Helps Project Safe Place
- Cornwall Bridge 150th Anniversary Events
- Esty Announces Returns of $2.2 Million
- Post's Polaski is Academic All-American
- Waterbury Police Click It or Ticket
- Women's Forum Names Chairperson
Palace Theater's Broadway Series
Beatles Tribute at Palace Theater
Buckle up Broadway fans, because this upcoming season, the Palace Theater’s 2012-2013 Webster Bank Broadway Series is taking patrons away on a “Magical Mystery Tour.”
Not only will subscribers head to Liverpool for a tribute to the Fab Four, but they will be flying to Neverland through the magic of pixie dust, dancing through the streets of New York’s West Side, and dreaming their way through Detroit before making one final “mystery” stop in Spring 2013.
The series’ itinerary kicks-off in November with four performances of the Tony Award-winning revival of theBernstein and Sondheim classicWest Side Story, followed by February’s high flying adventure starring Cathy Rigby asPeter Pan. Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band marches intoWaterbury in March for three performances ofRAIN: A Tribute to the Beatles, followed by the onstage joy and backstage drama of Dreamgirlsat the end of May.
While the Palace has officially announced four of the five national Broadway tours set to play Waterbury during the venue’s upcoming season, they are keeping mum about a fifth “mystery” title that is scheduled to be announced in early October. Palace executives are so confident that patrons will be pleased with the fifth title that for the first time in the theater’s history, the Box Office is offering a money back guarantee. If Broadway Series subscribers are not happy with the title once it is announced, they are under no obligation to take it and will be issued a refund for that one show.
Broadway Series subscription renewals for current subscribers are available now through June 22, and the Box Office is currently accepting orders for new subscribers. For more information or to receive a subscription brochure, call the Box Office at 203-346-2000 or visitwww.palacetheaterct.org.