Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Nancy Johnson Endorses Roraback for Congress
Republican candidate for Congress State Senator Andrew Roraback was today endorsed by former 5th District Republican Congresswoman Nancy Johnson of New Britain.
"I am delighted to offer my enthusiastic endorsement of Andrew as he seeks the Republican nomination to run for Congress in the 5th District. Andrew is uniquely well prepared to represent us in Congress and to win this seat back for Republicans. His character, work ethic and understanding of the complexities of the legislative process together with his people skills and faithfulness to Republican principles make him the clear choice to secure the nomination and to achieve victory in November."
“I am honored to win the backing of an individual who served our party and the people of the 5th District with such distinction for so many years. I will work as hard as I can to recapture this seat for our party in November. I am very grateful on the eve of the convention to secure Nancy’s recognition that the skills I have accumulated through my service to the public together with my proven ability to win elections makes me the best choice to win.” said Andrew Roraback.