Community Bulletin Board
- 'Brass Valley: Made in America' Exhibit
- IMTI Installs Solar Panel System
- Local Senators support Firefighter Fundraiser
- Sacred Heart H.S. Names Top Students
- Summer Exhibits at the Mattatuck Museum
- Connecticut Museum Open House Day~June 8
- Waterbury Health Care Council Awards
- NAMI announces T-Shirt Contest Winner
- Dolce Fundraiser for Cardiology Center, 6/29
- StayWell Receives Patient-Centered Certification
- American Jazz at Museum’s 1st Thursday
- Palace Theater's 2013-14 Broadway Series
Lee Dimo Returns to the Mattatuck
Lee Dimo, Sinatra-style vocalist extraordinaire, returns to the Mattatuck Museum for TGI Third Thursday on May 17th from 5:30 - 7:30 pm. Crooning the tunes of the big band era, the similarity of Lee's voice and mannerisms to Sinatra's astounds audiences, and this performance is one that fans of Ol’ Blue Eyes won’t want to miss. Come enjoy, remember, and dance.
TGI Third Thursday is a great way to meet up with friends, network with business associates and enjoy live music. To purchase tickets in advance call Cathy Filippone at (203) 753-0381 ext 10. Or go to the website at www.mattatuckmuseum.org for more information and to register online. Admission is $7 for museum-members, and $15 for non-members. Join the museum or renew your membership on TGI Third Thursday at get in free!
For more information on all of the museum’s programs, events, and exhibits visit the website at www.MattatuckMuseum.org or call us at (203) 753-0381. The Mattatuck Museum is operated with support from the Department of Economic and Community Development/Connecticut Office of the Arts, and is a member of the Connecticut Art Trail, sixteen world-class museums and historic sites (www.arttrail.org). Located at 144 West Main Street, Waterbury, the museum is open Tuesday through Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Sunday, noon to 5 p.m. Convenient, free parking is located behind the museum on Park Place.