Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Easter Seals Scholarships Available
Easter Seals scholarships are available to eligible individuals with disabilities who are pursuing a post-secondary degree at an accredited college or university.
The application deadline is June 8th. Eligible candidates residing in greater Waterbury,
central Naugatuck Valley and northwestern Connecticut may request an application by
contacting: Scholarship Committee Chairman, Easter Seals Rehabilitation Center of Greater Waterbury, Inc., 22 Tompkins Street, Waterbury, CT 06708
Applications are also available online at www.waterburyct.easterseals.com.
The Fund does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national
origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. The number of annual scholarship awards and theiramounts are determined by funding availability. For more information, call Christine Granja at (203)754-5141 ext. 245, or email@example.com.