Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Message in a Bottle by Don Coppock
Thailand Is My Home
I’ve lived in Thailand 3 years now and have come to regard it as home. I’m still American, and of course that has certain obligations, though they’re diminishing. I liked America fine, but the prospect of growing old there as a single childless man just didn't appeal to me, so I decided to search for a better life, and thus far I haven't regretted it.
Shifting Job Market
By Don Coppock
Ok. You’re out of a job. It’s been awhile and you’re investigating possibilities. You notice an ad for a human scarecrow. Hey it’s something, so you check it out.
You’re told you’ll have to lose a few pounds, a scarecrow has to be bouncy, energetic and limber—‘Think of a herky-jerky Howdy Doody’ the guy chuckles. Then he asks you to jump around a bit and wave your arms in a threatening manner.