Community Bulletin Board
- Book Talk and Book Fair with Talk Show Host Kara Sundlun
- Old State House Explores CT Slave Trade Involvement
- Hundreds Walk for Stronger Babies at Quassy
- Acts 4 Ministry Acquires Box Truck Through Ion Bank Grant
- Indoor Farmers' Market in Litchfield
- Conference about Preventing School Violence at Post University
- ACTS 4 MINISTRY Board Welcomes 3 New Members
- Agriculture in Waterbury?
- Waterbury Green to Be Wired for WiFi
- Gas Utility Foreman and Experienced Operator and CDL Driver
- Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty Introduces Bill to Prevent Liquid Nicotine Poisoning
- Donate Blood in April for National Volunteer Month
City Guide Advertising Rates
The Waterbury City Guide
Every January the Waterbury Observer publishes an in-depth look at city services, local businesses and a wide sweeping exploration into the rich history of the city. This is the only City Guide to Waterbury in circulation and we are now reserving space for the 2012 edition. The Observer prints 15,000 copies that are distributed in City Hall, the Chamber of Commerce, real estate offices, the library, and small businesses throughout greater Waterbury during the year.