Community Bulletin Board
- Effort to Make CT a Better Place to Bike/Walk
- Loughran Heads CCF Development
- Waterbury Residents Save on Prescriptions
- $25,000 Grant to Mattatuck Historical Society
- Exchange Club to Host P.R. Specialist
- Easter Seals Aid Fund & Scholarships
- Scholarship Opportunity for High School Seniors
- Legislators Announce Funding for Waterbury
- Opening for 3 Spring Exhibitions at Museum
- Music @ The Matt: Pianist Julian Toha
- Palace Theater's April Events
- Public Hearing to be held for 'Common Core'
City Guide Advertising Rates
The Waterbury City Guide
Every January the Waterbury Observer publishes an in-depth look at city services, local businesses and a wide sweeping exploration into the rich history of the city. This is the only City Guide to Waterbury in circulation and we are now reserving space for the 2012 edition. The Observer prints 15,000 copies that are distributed in City Hall, the Chamber of Commerce, real estate offices, the library, and small businesses throughout greater Waterbury during the year.