Community Bulletin Board
- Looking to fill Gas Utility Foreman and Experienced Operator and CDL Driver Positions!
- To Kick Off National Poison Prevention Week, Congresswoman Elizabeth Esty Introduces Bill to Prevent Liquid Nicotine Poisoning
- Donate Blood in April for National Volunteer Month
- Jimmy Fund invites local schools to participate in Scooper Schools Program
- Sweet Maria’s Bakery Launches “Cakes for Kids” Initiative, Celebrates 25th Anniversary
- Walk Now for Autism Speaks Kickoff event March 16th
- Mario Pavone to perform Street Songs at Mattatuck Museum
- Spring Break Art Classes at the Mattatuck Museum
- City's Leaders Perform with Shakesperience in Sweets to the Sweet
- SHRINE, High Rollers, and Scorpion Bar Recognized as Leading Nightlife Destinations
- Grief Support Group at Harold Leever Regional Cancer Center
- Hospice Care Volunteers Needed
City Guide Advertising Rates
The Waterbury City Guide
Every January the Waterbury Observer publishes an in-depth look at city services, local businesses and a wide sweeping exploration into the rich history of the city. This is the only City Guide to Waterbury in circulation and we are now reserving space for the 2012 edition. The Observer prints 15,000 copies that are distributed in City Hall, the Chamber of Commerce, real estate offices, the library, and small businesses throughout greater Waterbury during the year.