Community Bulletin Board
- Click It Or Ticket!
- Grants for Kaynor Tech
- Red Carpet Exhibitions @ The Mattatuck Museum
- Get The Facts About Ebola at Saint Mary's Hospital
- Waterbury Branch of Metro North Rail Gets On Track
- Verizon's Holiday Food Drive
- CT News Anchor Book Signing at Barnes & Noble
- A Christmas Carol
- Children's Thanksgiving Dinner
- Sen. Hartley Receives Perfect Score from Conservationists
- Free Concert for Hispanic Heritage Month
- Sisters to Sisters Book Club Meets Sept. 8
City Guide Advertising Rates
The Waterbury City Guide
Every January the Waterbury Observer publishes an in-depth look at city services, local businesses and a wide sweeping exploration into the rich history of the city. This is the only City Guide to Waterbury in circulation and we are now reserving space for the 2012 edition. The Observer prints 15,000 copies that are distributed in City Hall, the Chamber of Commerce, real estate offices, the library, and small businesses throughout greater Waterbury during the year.