Community Bulletin Board
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
- Poetry Slam Competition
Throughout the fall, we take time to visit local farms to pick apples, drink cider, wander through corn mazes, or experience a hayride. These trips are a fun way to enjoy the fall season, and an even better way to support our local family farms, small businesses, and our state economy.
Phoenix Stage Company announces AUDITIONS for IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE (A LIVE RADIO PLAY)
Sunday, October 2, 2011 from 4:00-6:00pm
Monday, October 3, 2011 from 7:00-9:00pm
Auditions will be held at Phoenix Stage Company, 686 Rubber Avenue, Naugatuck, CT
State Senator Joan V. Hartley (D-Waterbury) shares a laugh with students of the Children's Community School Wednesday, September 21, 2011, at a 'Help Bag Hunger" event in ShopRite of Waterbury. Senator Hartley was on hand to raise awareness of hunger in Connecticut and the need for food donations during National Hunger Action Month; students performed an original song and were selling CDs of the song to raise money for local food banks.
The Salvation Army of Greater Waterbury will honor outstanding community volunteers once again at its 3rd annual Kettle Kick-Off Breakfast on Wed., Nov. 9, 2011, from 7:45 to 9:45 a.m. at the Ponte Club, 380 Farmwood Road.
This year’s exceptional honorees include Realtor Deborah Cronin, former Army Sgt. Darren Hale, Webster Bank, Rick Povalaitis and Brian Gibbons.