Community Bulletin Board
- UNICO Scholarship Awards Dinner, May 28
- Post University partners with Masonicare
- Crosby H.S. in CT Innovation Exposition
- Award Winning Musical, Jersey Boys, at Palace
- CT Law Firm Joins Driver Safety Campaign
- Farm Viability Grant for Brass City Harvest
- State Grant to Revitalize Vacant Parcels
- Gallery Tour at Museum~ April 23
- Palace Theater Announces May Line-Up
- Rep. Cuevas appointed to M.O.R.E. Committee
- Annual Arts Show in Naugatuck
- Fulton Park Clean-up And Restoration April 21
Main Street Waterbury by Carl Rosa's blog
Carl Rosa is a life-long resident of Waterbury and in March 2004 he was selected as Main Street Waterbury's first Executive Director. Rosa's responsibilities include working with downtown property owners, merchants, real estate brokers, volunteer committees, city government, neighborhood groups and the Main Street Waterbury board of directors to foster a positive and cohesive approach to achieving goals for downtown Waterbury revitalization.
As the snow begins to melt at long last in our community, what’s being revealed underneath is somewhat of an unsightly mess. That’s right; the litterers have been very busy during the winter. Don’t get me wrong, the overwhelming majority of Waterburians are fine upstanding citizens. However, there is an element; a percentage of our populace that are to put it bluntly, lazy slobs.