Community Bulletin Board
- Book Signing Supports Sacred Heart
- Pepe's Pizzeria Comes to the Brass City
- 'Inspiration' Fundraiser Top Sponsors
- Spring Break Family Programs @ The MATT
- Railroad Museum Appoints New Trustee
- 'Ode to Joy' Concert by Waterbury Symphony
- Blues Hall of Famer~Chris Vitarello~at Fundraiser
- Cheryl Bentyne of Manhattan Transfer at Poli Club
- Free 'Live Well' Diabetes Workshops
- Phantom of The Opera 2017 Premier
- Cactus Show at NVCC ~ April 1 & 2
- New Home for 'Quilts that Care'
Main Street Waterbury by Carl Rosa's blog
Carl Rosa is a life-long resident of Waterbury and in March 2004 he was selected as Main Street Waterbury's first Executive Director. Rosa's responsibilities include working with downtown property owners, merchants, real estate brokers, volunteer committees, city government, neighborhood groups and the Main Street Waterbury board of directors to foster a positive and cohesive approach to achieving goals for downtown Waterbury revitalization.
As the snow begins to melt at long last in our community, what’s being revealed underneath is somewhat of an unsightly mess. That’s right; the litterers have been very busy during the winter. Don’t get me wrong, the overwhelming majority of Waterburians are fine upstanding citizens. However, there is an element; a percentage of our populace that are to put it bluntly, lazy slobs.