Community Bulletin Board
- Love a Lilac
- Improving Air Quality
- What's Happening in Waterbury and Beyond
- TURN to a Historian at the Litchfield Historical Society
- A Night at the Boys and Girls Club
- Call for Hall of Fame Nominations
- President Trump Signs Two Esty-Authored Bills
- Safety Classes at Railroad Museum
- College Scholarship Opportunities
- Take Your Child to the Library Day
- Markley and Zupkus Town Hall Meeting
- Click It Or Ticket Enforced Over Holiday Season
Main Street Waterbury by Carl Rosa's blog
Carl Rosa is a life-long resident of Waterbury and in March 2004 he was selected as Main Street Waterbury's first Executive Director. Rosa's responsibilities include working with downtown property owners, merchants, real estate brokers, volunteer committees, city government, neighborhood groups and the Main Street Waterbury board of directors to foster a positive and cohesive approach to achieving goals for downtown Waterbury revitalization.
As the snow begins to melt at long last in our community, what’s being revealed underneath is somewhat of an unsightly mess. That’s right; the litterers have been very busy during the winter. Don’t get me wrong, the overwhelming majority of Waterburians are fine upstanding citizens. However, there is an element; a percentage of our populace that are to put it bluntly, lazy slobs.