Community Bulletin Board
- Wesson Energy Receives National Award
- Thomaston Svgs. Bank Helps Project Safe Place
- Cornwall Bridge 150th Anniversary Events
- Esty Announces Returns of $2.2 Million
- Post's Polaski is Academic All-American
- Waterbury Police Click It or Ticket
- Women's Forum Names Chairperson
- Sacred Heart H.S. Names Top Students
- Greater Waterbury Grads ~ Quinnipiac University
- Dolce Salon to Host 'Hair for Hearts' Fundraiser
- Local Photographer featured on Weather Website
- Connecticut Tour de Cure ~ June 8th
Best of Waterbury Ballot 2013
19th Annual Best of Waterbury Readers' Poll
WIN $400 in Gift Certificates to Area Restaurants!
To have your ballot counted you must fill out a minimum of 25 categories on the ballot and fill in your personal information on the bottom. One ballot per person, and it's obvious when one person fills out multiple ballots with the same answers, using the same pen, and jotting down someone else's name. That's ballot stuffing , so save us all some time, and just submit one ballot. Thanks, and enjoy!
Ballots must be received by April 30th, 2013 to qualify. Results will be published in the Best of Waterbury issue in mid-June.
Fill-in and Submit form below or Download Ballot in PDF format and Mail to:
The Waterbury Observer, PO Box 910, Waterbury, CT 06720